20.08.2010 Information for candidate students of International University College
We realize that the choice of a Higher Education Institution is a decision that involves many considerations for future. We would like to congratulate you on visiting our website as it means that you appreciate the quality of education International University College offers to its students.
We have assumed responsibility to keep you updated well in advance prior to your final decision and therefore we would like to point you in the right direction with the information posted here. It will also be useful to visit the particular sections of our website for future reference and / or to contact us for any enquiries.
As a modern, reputable business school, International University College offers an extremely convenient application process for its prospective students.
Entry exams for the academic 2010/2011 started in February and those who came for the available sessions have already enrolled in the programmes of their own choice. Given the limited number of exam dates and consequently – limited number of vacancies, we, at IUC, would like to advise all interested future applicants to take the few opportunities of sitting for the entry exam.
Exam dates are available on EVERY last Saturday of the following months until September. Please bear in mind that the test is offered in our campus in Dobrich, Bulgaria.
Effectively, the next available date is June, 26th, 2010.
However, we understand that travelling to Bulgaria at an exact date might be a problem for international students and therefore we are able to arrange another mutually suitable exam date. In particular, applicants have to inform us ONE week in advance prior to their arrival. Then we will arrange accommodation and administer the exam.
Please also note that there is NO fee for the exam. You only need to come and sit for it.
Application for International University College in few steps:
- Choose a Bachelor programme (for Master Programmes click here)
- Fill in the application form available on our website (Master students click here)
- Scan your secondary education diploma (provide academic record if you haven’t received it, yet)/ Bachelor Degree for Master students and your international English language certificate if available (e.g. SAT, TOEFL, IELTS)
- Think of a suitable time to sit for the entry exam and inform us a week in advance
- Over a course of maximum two weeks you will be notified of our decision by e-mail. If you receive an acceptance letter – you are already a full-right students of IUC! What is more – you also have the chance to receive a scholarship straightaway.
Any time during the application process you may reach us at:
Tel: 058 655 630, 0885 398 663, 0885 501 224
An electronic catalogue of our programmes is also available - click here.
We are looking forward to seeing you and wish you good luck!